- Deadpool has had the rug pulled out from under him, and he’s angry.
- So what better time is there to seek revenge on Agent Gorman for stiffing Wade after he cleaned up the Dead Presidents mess?
- His rampage also provides him a distraction from being left even more alone when Preston gets herself a new body.
- Duggan and Posehn continue to write Deadpool at its best—equal parts funny, over-the-top, and emotional.
- Koblish, Hawthorne, Staples, and Bellaire are stalwarts of this series at this point, and they pack as much charm and humor into their art as possible.
- Deadpool, Vol. 4: Deadpool Vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. (#20-25)
- Deadpool by Posehn and Duggan, Vol. 2 (#13-25)
Writers: Gerry Duggan & Brian Posehn | Artists: Scott Koblish (20), Mike Hawthorne (21-25) | Colorists: Val Staples (20), Jordie Bellaire (21-25) | Letterer: VC’s Joe Sabino | Covers: Tom Scioli & Val Staples (20), Mark Brooks (21-25) | Editor: Jordan D. White