- All of the recent stresses in his life push Mark to a breaking point, forcing him to take stock of who he has become and who he wants to be.
- But the sun comes up, and the world still spins—so threats continue to emerge for Invincible to fight.
- And Omni-Man is on his way back to Earth to find Mark.
- Kirkman continues to make Invincible soapy superhero fun; this chapter brings a lot of threads together and sets up the next act of the story.
- Ottley, Walker, Rathburn, McCaig, and Plascencia continue to kill it on art, filling the book with detailed, action-heavy art and quiet character moments alike.
This is volume thirteen of Invincible. If you’ve read the first twelve, you already know whether you’re going to enjoy this one.
- Invincible, Vol. 13: Growing Pains (#66-70, Invincible Returns #1)
- Invincible Ultimate Collection, Vol. 6 (#60-70, Invincible Returns #1)
- Invincible Library Collection, Vol. 3 (#48-70, The Astounding Wolf-Man #11, Invincible Returns #1)
- Invincible Compendium, Vol. 2 (#48-96, The Astounding Wolf-Man #11, Invincible Returns #1)
Writer: Robert Kirkman | Pencillers: Cory Walker (66-67, IR backup), Ryan Ottley (68-70, IR main story) | Inkers: Cory Walker (66-67, IR backup), Cliff Rathburn (68-70, IR main story) | Colorist: Dave McCaig (66-67, IR backup), FCO Plascencia (68-70, IR main story) | Letterer: Rus Wooton | Editor: Sina Grace