- With the origins of Spyral revealed, Dick finds himself at war with Spyral, Leviathan, The Syndicate, and Checkmate.
- His primary objective? Help Helena stay alive through all the double-crosses.
- The last of Spyral’s secrets come to light as Dick grapples with making the world forget him.
- Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly take over for Tim Seeley and Tom King, wrapping up the story with a more traditional, straightforward narrative structure than much of the series has relied on.
- There’s a fairly large art team in this volume, but most of the pages ceom from Roge Antonio, who handles the volume’s constant action well.
Grayson has been a lot of fun, and if you’re a fan of Dick, then you’ll probably enjoy it.
- Grayson, Vol. 5: Spiral’s End (#17-20, Annual #3)
- Grayson: The Superspy Omnibus (#1-20, Annuals #1-3, Grayson: Futures End #1, Secret Origins #8, Robin War #1-2, Nightwing: Rebirth #1)
Writers: Tim Seeley & Tom King (17), Jackson Lanzing & Collin Kelly (18-20, A3) | Artists: Roge Antonio (18-20, A3), Carmine Di Giandomenico (17), Geraldo Borges (18), Natasha Alterici (A3), Christian Duce (A3), Flaviano (A3), Javier Fernández (A3) | Colorists: Jeromy Cox (17-20, A3), Natasha Alterici (A3), Mat Lopes (A3), Chris Sotomayor (Ad) | Letterer: Carlos M. Mangual | Covers: Mikel Janín