- In the wake of Batman’s death, Booster has to swipe evidence of his attempts to save Batgirl from the Batcave.
- Of course, nothing is ever simple for time-travellers, and he finds himself trying to save the Nightwing and the rest of the Teen Titans from Ravager, Deathstroke, and Black Beetle in the past.
- And then he finds himself in a future presided over by Trigon, because, again, nothing’s ever simple.
- Jurgens and Giffen move us closer to answers about who the Black Beetle is and what he wants in a fun arc that fans of Teen Titans should enjoy.
- Jurgens, Oliffe, Rapmund, Ramos, and Hi-Fi’s art is fun and action-driven that capitalizes on seeing classic, period versions of the Teen Titans in action.
- Booster Gold, Vol. 4: Day of Death (#20-25, The Brave and the Bold #23
Writers: Dan Jurgens, Keith Giffen | Pencillers: Dan Jurgens, Pat Olliffe | Inkers: Norm Rapmund, Rodney Ramos | Colorist: Hi-Fi | Letterers: Travis Lanham, Sal Cipriano