- When Lady Deathstrike and the Reavers team team up to attack the X-Men’s island nation of Utopia, Wolverine and Psylocke lead a pre-emptive strike.
- Then, Deathlok-enhanced superheroes show up to kill Fantomex and take back the World.
- Whether he’s writing covert infiltration, brutal comabt sequences, or anything in between, Remender hangs his storytelling on the guilt, grief, and self-doubt that accompany the team’s actions.
- Uncanny X-Force has some of the best-looking art in modern comics, and it still manages to be active and visceral in fight sequences.
- Uncanny X-Force, Vol. 2: Deathlok Nation (#7-11)
- Uncanny X-Force by Rick Remender, Vol. 1 (#1-19)
- Uncanny X-Force by Rick Remender Omnibus (#1-35)
Writer: Rick Remender | Pencillers: Esad Ribic (5-7), Rafael Albuquerque (5.1) | Inkers: John Lucas (5-7), Rafael Albuquerque (5.1) | Colorists: Matt Wilson (5-7), Dean White (5.1) | Covers: Esad Ribic (5-7), Simone Biachi (5.1) | Letterer: VC’s Cory Petit | Designer: Jared K. Fletcher | Editor: Jody Leheup