- Deadpool deals with the fallout of the “Dead Presidents” arc as he tries to find a way to help Agent Preston put her life back together.
- But that takes a backseat as a demon with an ax to grind extorts Wade into helping him reap some souls.
- Why does a demon have a grudge against Deadpool? Well, that has something to do with that time in the ‘80s that Wade tricked him and helped Tony Stark sober up.
- Koblish, Hawthorne, Moore, Staples, and company give the book a fun, over-the-top look with plenty of sight gags and easter eggs in the background.
Things are falling into place to get into more personal, emotional Deadpool beats. The fun’s still here, but it’s clear that those elements will be coming into play soon.
- Deadpool, Vol. 2: Soul Hunter (#7-12)
- Deadpool, Volume One (#1-12)
- Deadpool by Posehn and Duggan Omnibus (#1-45, Deadpool: Dracula’s Gauntlet #1-7, Death of Wolverine: Deadpool & Captain America #1)
Writers: Brian Posehn, Gerry Duggan | Artist: Scott Koblish (7), Mike Hawthorne (8, 10-12), Tony Moore (9) | Inkers: Mike Hawthorne (12), Jason Gorder (12), John Lucas (12) | Colorist: Val Staples (8) | Letterer: VC’s Joe Sabino | Editor: Jordan D. White