- With the Green Arrow wanted in connection to the last arc's events, Ollie, Dinah, and company are on the lam.
- That means they're hiding out in the woods, like Robin Hood--which is a thematic choice I love.
- To keep Ollie's life appropriately complicated, a rogue band of former cops show up in Seattle to dispense their own brand of justice against those it sees to be irredeemable elements of society.
- And there's a Dark Archer running around, framing the Emerald Archer for attacks on Green Arrow's critics.
- Schmidt and Ferreyra's art remains stellar: Carlini, Rodriguez, Vazquez, and Hi-Fi sub in for an issue and fit the book's style to a T.
- I continue to dig Green Arrow. It'll feel familiar if you come to it from the TV show, but Percy's version is leaner. And lighter in tone.
Writer: Benjamin Percy | Artists: Otto Schmidt, Juan Ferreyra, Elelanora Carlini, Carlos Rodriguez, Gus Vazquez | Colorists: Otto Schmidt, Juan Ferreyra, Hi-Fi | Letterer: Nate Piekos of Blambot