- I have learned one thing from this book: the two most terrifying words in the English language are, “Desperate Batman.”
- Suffice it to say, everyone makes bad decisions in this issue.
- Harley Quinn seems to make the best decisions, in fact, and one of those is to steal Lobo’s bike.
- I’m also sure that The Penguin must be running superhero dead pool in the Iceberg Lounge now.
- No matter the continuity, Alfred will always be the best.
- Taylor continues to write a surprisingly fun, character-driven superhero punch-fest—everything still comes down to relationship.
- The art team continues to revolve; the book always looks good, but its styles can be wildly different from chapter to chapter.
If you only read one hero-punching-hero comic, let it be Injustice.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us, Volume Two (#7-12, Annual #1)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One, The Complete Collection (#1-12, Annual #1)
Writer: Tom Taylor | Artists: Jheremy Raapack, Mike S. Miller, Bruno Redondo, Axel Gimenez, David Yardin, Tom Derenick, Marc Deering, Diana Egea, Kevin Maguire, Neil Googe, Xermanico, Jonas Trindale | Colorists: Andrew Elder, Alejandro Sanchez, David Yardin, Ikari Studio, David Lopez, Santi Casas, Rosemary Cheetham | Letterer: Wes Abbott