It’s time to check back on on Mikey and Brennan and the most misguided family road trip of all time.
- The brothers make their way to Chicago to track down the next wizard on Mikey’s list.
- But Brennan trusts Mikey’s story less and less.
- Their parents, the FBI, and agents from Terrenos are all on their trail, too.
- This arc gets back into Mikey’s time in Terrenos and his refusal to stand by without investigating a young girl’s kidnapping.
- The more Williamson reveals, the less absolute anyone’s morality seems.
- This trade may have the most magical elements so far, and Bressan and Lucas’s pages look great—especially when the weird stuff happens.
I continue to enjoy Birthright’s take on action adventure stories, so check it out if you haven’t yet.
- Birthright, Vol. 3: Allies and Enemies (#11-15)
Writer: Joshua Williamson | Artist: Andrei Bressan | Colorist: Adriano Lucas | Letterer: Pat Brosseau | Assistant Editor: Arielle Basich | Editor: Sean Mackiewicz