Time for more Booster Gold time-traveling shenanigans!
- By shenanigans, I actually mean tearing apart time and reality.
- Turns out, trying to save Ted Kord’s life might have had some unintended consequences.
- Booster and friends have to set things right and deal with the time-traveling villains who have been hunting him since the last arc.
- That also means getting the old Justice League International band back together.
- Jurgens, Rapmund, and Hi-Fi’s art looks great.
If you like Booster Gold, you have no reason not to read this. Despite the occasional heavy spurt of dialogue and dealing with a lot of 52 continuity, it’s an approachable, fun arc.
- Booster Gold, Vol. 2: Blue and Gold (#0, 7-10, 1000000)
Writers: Geoff Johns, Jeff Katz | Penciller: Dan Jurgens | Inker: Norm Rapmund | Colorist: Hi-Fi | Letterers: Nick J. Napolitano, Randy Gentile