- Continuing their press conference-fueled lifestyle, X-Force’s senior members have to pick some new teammates.
- As they deliberate, two candidates become thorns in their sides: the Spike publicly accuses the Anarchist of trying to protect his status quo as the only person of color on the team, and Lacuna pranks everyone in hopes that they’ll offer her membership to get her to stop.
- Meanwhile, the romantic tension between Guy and Edie continues to build.
- Milligan spends these issues exploring what really motivates Tike and Edie beyond fame; there are no villains to punch, just insecurities to address—and it’s a lot of fun.
- The Allreds’ art is as stylish, zany, and energetic as ever; and an issue drawn by Darwyn Cooke is always something special.
- X-Force: Final Chapter (#121-129)
- X-Force: Famous, Mutant & Mortal (#116-129)
- X-Statix Omnibus (X-Force #116-129; X-Statix #1-26; X-Statix Presents Deadgirl #1; Brotherhood #9; Wolverine/Doop #1-2)
Writer: Peger Milligan | Artists: Michael Allred (121-123), Darwyn Cooke (124) | Colorist: Laura Allred | Letterers: Mike Allred & Blambot | Assistant Editor: John Miesegaes | Editor: Axel Alonso