We check in again with Jason Blood to see if his series is still any good.
- The Demon wrecks shop with zombie Nazi scum.
- And we check in with Etrigan’s baby’s mum.
- Some World War II vets pitch in with their haunted tank.
- McCrea and friends’ linework’s grotesque but dank.
Check it out if you dare. Just beware its ‘90s flare.
- The Demon, Volume One: Hell’s Hitman (#40, #42-49, Annual #2)
Writer: Garth Ennis | Pencillers: Denis Rodier (46), John McCrea (47-48), Nigel Dobbyn (49) | Inker: Wayne Faucher (46) | Colorist: Stu Chaifetz | Letterer: Todd Klein | Assistant Editor: Peter Tomasi | Editor: Dan Raspler