After reading through this week’s gigantic stack of new comics, I wanted something to cleanse the palate. Somehow, that meant more of Nailbiter's serial killer mystery.
- Finch and Barker go down to Georgia to hunt the Devil Killer, and they meet Buckaroo native Daniel Webster.
- Meanwhile, Sheriff Crane does some investigating on her own.
- More clues are coming into the foreground, but the answers aren’t out there yet.
- Williamson is more playful in his suspense in this arc, giving the reader a relative quiet before the inevitable storm.
- The same goes for Henderson and Guzowski’s pages, especially when they get to play with more paranormal elements than normal
- This is one of my favorite suspense/horror/mystery-type books at this point. If you like those things, you should check it out.
- Nailbiter, Vol. 4: Blood Lust (#16-20)
Writer: Joshua Williamson | Artist: Mike Henderson | Colorist: Adam Guzowski | Letterer & Designer: John J. Hill | Editor: Rob Levin