- As the pieces of PI’s investigation begin to fall into place, his quarry’s lackeys home in on PI’s allies.
- So, too, does the Press—including the National News.
- Ignoring its cool sci-fi trappings, Vaughan’s story works because it’s a tight, personal noir tail—and in noir fashion, this is where the screws tighten for its heroes.
- But also, you shouldn’t ignore its cool sci-fi trappings, because Martin and Vicente fill them with bright, stylish, imaginative detail.
The Private Eye is an excellent comic. And given that it’s available for whatever price you want to pay, there’s no excuse for not reading it.
- The Private Eye: Volume Tw (#6-10, digital-only on Panel Syndicate)
- The Private Eye: The Cloudburst Edition (#1-10)
Writer: Brian K. Vaughan | Artist: Marcos Martin | Colorist: Muntsa Vicente