- Harry continues to practice medicine in his small, isolated town—in fact, he’s spending so much time at the practice that he lets go of his remote cabin and moves in.
- Instead of dealing with a dead body, this time around he’s solving a more mundane mystery: which of his town’s resident is secretly one of his favorite spy novelists?
- What’s that? You want a dead body? Fine…sleuthing out who’s the writer puts Harry onto a decades-old cold case that nobody even knew happened. Happy now?
- Also, the Feds are starting to close in on him after years of searching.
“The Sam Hain Mystery” is my favorite chapter in Harry’s story so far. It’s a quick, pleasant read with clean, expressive art.
- Resident Alien, Vol. 3: The Sam Hain Mystery (#0-3)
Writer: Peter Hogan | Artist/Colorist/Letterer: Steve Parkhouse