- After their business with Black Mask, DC’s Dark Trinity is ready to track down the Bow of Ra.
- That means a trip into Qurac, home of Artemis and site of Jason Todd’s death.
- While the two of them process their respective personal tragedies, Bizarro moves mountains to protect a group of refugees.
- The relationships between these characters makes the book; that they haven’t known each other very long lets Lobdell build relationships naturally with meaningful reveals.
- Also, the art team, while a little large, does stellar work; this book looks amazing.
I was on the fence about this book when it first started, but I have enjoyed its first two arcs after revisiting it in trade.
Red Hood and the Outlaws, Vol. 2: Who Is Artemis? (#7-11)
Writer: Scott Lobdell | Artists: Dexter Soy, Mirko Colak, Tom Derenick, Kenneth Rocafort | Colorists: Veronica Gandini, Dan Brown | Letterer: Taylor Esposito